Skincare Routine - August 2018

uriage la roche posay ecovillage revuelle garnier

Today's post is about my daily skincare routine for dehydrated combination skin which I have been following these past three months.
In the morning, I start by soaking a cotton pad into my Ecovillage rose water which I use to clean my face and proceed into applying my skincare products. First by the water eye contour cream, the Uriage light water cream, and finally the Anthelios sunscreen spf 50+ of the brand La Roche Posay.
For the nightime, I remove my eye and face makeup with the Garnier all in 1 Micellar Water and clean my face with the Uriage water cleansing gel and again I apply my eye contour cream as well as my water serum and light cream from the brand Uriage.

Je vous retrouve aujourd'hui pour vous parler de ma routine soin de visage que j'utilise depuis au moins 3 mois pour peau mixte et déshydratée.
Le matin, j'utilise un disque de coton imbibé d'eau de rose de la marque Ecovillage et je le passe sur tout le visage ensuite je mets mon soin. contour des yeux suivi de la crème d'eau légère d'Uriage et je finis par ma crème solaire anthelios ultra crème spf 50+ de La roche posay
Le soir je me démaquille le visage et les yeux avec la solution micellaire tout en 1 de Garnier puis je me nettoie le visage avec le gel d'eau nettoyant d'Uriage et je remets mon soin contour des yeux suivi du sérum d'eau et de la crème d'eau légère.

revuelle mask la roche posay scrub avene lotion


Occasionally, I will use one of my favorite product the La roche posay ultra fine scrub for sensitive skin. It's extremely gentle and can be used once or twice a week depending on the state of my skin.
The Revuelle peel off charcoal face mask is my go to product to fight off black heads, I usually use it once a week on all my face (except my eyes and lips) and twice a week only on my nose.
For the cicalfate drying repair lotion of the brand Avene I use it when my skin is breaking out but I'm not fully convinced with its efficiency. On a side note I'm using another product which I will soon be reviewing.
The Loua face sheet masks are also a staple of my routine and I usually use them when I feel the need.

Il y a aussi des produits que j'applique occasionnellement comme mon produit chouchou le gommage surfin pour peaux sensibles de La roche posay qui est super doux, je l'utilise une à deux fois par semaine selon l’état de ma peau.
Le masque peel off au charbon de Revuelle est mon allié contre les points noirs, je l'utilise une fois par semaine sur l'ensemble de mon visage (sauf contour des yeux et lèvres) et deux fois juste sur le nez.
Pour les imperfections j'utilise la lotion Asséchante réparatrice cicalfate de la marque Avene quand ma peau le nécessite mais je ne suis pas convaincu par son effet et je suis en ce moment en train de tester un autre produit dont je vous en parlerai prochainement.
Les masques en tissu pour visage de la marque Loua font aussi partie de ma routine de soins et je les mets quand j'en ai besoin.

Check out my reviews on these products:

Share:

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing your routine with us!
    I'm really happy to discover your blog, I'm even happier that I found a tunisian beauty blogger that writes in english <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask you about what you think about the eye contour cream? is it worth it? I have been looking for one for the last period but it seems that they're not efficient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you on eye contour creams as for the uriage one it's pretty basic nothing major but I've read good reviews on avene YsthéAL Eye and Lip Contour Care I might try it next

      Delete

Copyright © The Beauty Thief. Designed by OddThemes