Halloween Nailart 2018



If I say autumn, pumpkin and horror movies! Of course, I'm talking about Halloween and like every year, I watched Hocus pocus, The nightmare before christmas, The addams family...
Today’s post is a nail art in this theme and a participation in the Nailstorming challenge.

Si je vous dis automne, citrouille et films d'horreur ! Évidemment, je parle d'halloween et comme chaque année, j'ai regardé Hocus pocus, L'étrange noel de M.jack, la famille addams ...
L'article de cette journée sera un nail art dans ce thème et une participation au Nailstorming.


I started by applying my base and a coat of each nail polish on my nails (except the orange one of Flormar which is not very opaque I had to put 3 layers).
I drew a spider on my thumb, on my index finger I made a candy corn, a tricolor candy very famous during Halloween.

J'ai commencé par appliquer ma base et une couche de chaque vernis sur mes ongles (sauf l'orange de Flormar qui n'est pas très opaque, j'ai dû mettre 3 couches).
J'ai dessiné une araignée sur mon pouce et sur mon index, j'ai fait le fameux candy corn un bonbon au maïs tricolore très connu en période de fêtes d'Halloween.


Then for the middle finger I drew the eyes and the mischievous smile of the pumpkin while for the ring finger I made an evil eye with green and black colors.
Lastly for the pinky I made small scars on a green background.
I hope you enjoyed this halloween themed nail art, I invite you to see my nailart from last year.
Here is the list of products that I used and see you soon.

Ensuite pour le majeur j'ai dessiné les yeux et le sourire machiavélique de la citrouille puis pour l'annulaire j'ai fait un œil maléfique à base de vernis à ongles vert et noir.
Je termine avec l'auriculaire avec des petites cicatrices sur un fond vert.
J'espère que ce nailart spécial Halloween vous a plu, je vous invite à voir mon nailart de l'année dernière. voilà la liste des produits utilisés et je vous dis à bientôt.


Deborah milano 7 days long base / Essence gel nail polish in 46 black is back
Flormar nail enamel in 376 mango fizz / Lella white nail polish in 22
Lella yellow nail polish in 174 / Sephora nail polish in L13 picnic in the park
Peggy sage dotting tool
Share:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Beauty Thief. Designed by OddThemes