Thoughts on Avene cleanance micellar water

avene cleanance micellar water review


Hi, this week I will review the Avene micellar water from the range cleanance which is made for sensitive, oily, blemish-prone. Feel free to leave comments about this product.
What the brand says: cleanance micellar water is a no-rinse product that gently eliminates impurities from the face and eyes (including make-up and light waterproof make-up) thanks to effective micelles and helps reduce excess sebum. Leaves the skin clear, cool and clean.

Coucou, cette semaine je vais faire la revue de l'eau micellaire de la gamme cleanance d'Avène qui est destinée aux peaux sensibles grasses à imperfections. N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires à propos de ce produit.
Ce qu'on dit marque: l'eau micellaire nettoyante sans rinçage cleanance élimine efficacement et en douceur les impuretés du visage et des yeux, y compris le maquillage.
Elle aide aussi à diminuer l’excès de sébum et laisse une peau nette, fraîche et purifiée.

COMPOSITION: AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). BUTYLENE GLYCOL. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE.

What I thought: I noticed that this product has done a very good job at cleansing my face. It also absorbs sebum and removes all make-up without leaving that oily film on the face, but I did not see any effect on pimples. I use this micellar water to remove my make-up and I usually wash my face right after with my usual cleansing gel (Bioderma sensibio foaming gel review)

It is preferable not to put a lot of product on the cotton pad you'll be using otherwise it might sting your eyes just little bit. On another side note, I must say that this micellar water has a distinct strong scent to it, but  I quickly got used to it and so it did not bother me that much. We can't finish this review without mentioning the amount of product (400 ml) which I have really liked and found very advantageous.

Mon avis: je trouve que ce produit nettoie très bien le visage, absorbe le sébum et enlève tout le maquillage sans laisser de film gras sur le visage néanmoins, je n’ai pas vu d’effet sur les boutons. J’utilise cette eau micellaire pour me démaquiller et généralement, je me lave juste après le visage avec mon gel nettoyant habituel (revue du gel moussant sensibio de Bioderma).

Attention ne mettez pas beaucoup de produits sur un coton sinon ca risque de piquer un peu les yeux coté senteur, je dois dire que cette eau micellaire sent un peu fort, mais pour ma part je me suis vite habitué et je finis par le format qui m’a vraiment plus et que je considère très avantageux avec 400 ml de produits.
Share:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Beauty Thief. Designed by OddThemes