DIY: how to fix a broken powder



Vous avez fait tomber votre poudre compacte, blush ou fard à paupière!? pas de panique ne jetez rien j'ai la solution!
L'astuce dont je vais vous parler ne nécessite qu'un seul ingrédient qui est l'alcool, elle est testée et approuvé sur ma poudre compacte Rimmel.

Did you drop your powder, blush or eyeshadow? Are you cursing your luck or your clumsiness!?Don't panic and more importantly don't throw anything, I have the perfect solution.
This beauty hack needs just one ingredient, yes just one! That is rubbing alcohol. I have used this method for my Rimmel powder which I dropped the other day and it is tested and approved!



Si vous êtes intéressé suivez ces étapes:
1 - Il faut écraser les morceaux de votre poudre compacte en poudre fine.
2 - Verser un peu d'alcool et mélanger la mixture avec une cuillère ou un cure dent.
3 - Aplatir le mélange avec un essuie-tout et laisser sécher toute une journée.

The steps to follow :
1 - By now your powder must be looking like shattered glass, try to crush the little bits and pieces till you make thin powder out of them.
2 - Add a few drops of alcohol and mix it up.
3 - Try to smooth and flatten the mixture using a spoon/toothpick or a tissue paper or both, it's your call use the weapon of your choice ;) and let it dry for at least one day.
PS : If the mixture is too dry to handle you can add few other drops of alcohol.



Voilà j’espère que l'article vous a plu et que l'astuce vous sera utile et je vous dis à bientôt.

This is it! I hope you'll like my beauty hack and that it would be useful, especially to those of you who are extremely clumsy like me (yes I admit it I'm guilty). To the next time!
.

The Beauty Thief
Share:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Beauty Thief. Designed by OddThemes